Sunday 3 April 2011

Ruth Lorenzo March Update


Hola!

Welcome to my new monthly blog... I will be blogging on a regular basis to keep all of my army up to speed with what's going on in this crazy world of mine!

So here goes;

We had the first live show with my band in February at 229 The Venue, what an incredible evening, it was a magical feeling knowing that you were all finally going to hear the music I have been writing for the last year - I want to thank each and every one of you that came to support me and the boys in the band. You rock my world!

March has been a full on month, I have had the opportunity to work with some amazing people including a very talented jazz singer from Texas, I had the pleasure of being involved in writing two fantastic tracks with him with while he was in London.

I have also been involved in the production of a track for a Spanish boy band called Auryn, they are releasing one of my tracks in Spain called 'Breathe in the light' it's sounding fantastic and I am incredibly proud of the boys. You should look them up on YouTube...I have a sneaky feeling you will love it ;)

As I write this blog, we have just finished the filming of the official video for my first single 'Burn' I have seen the first cut of the video and I am thrilled with how it looks so far. This video will give you an in site in my journey with some exclusive back stage footage. I am not going to say any more as I don't want to ruin the surprise for all of you guys.

Taking direction from the wonderful Andrea.

In between filming, rehearsing, writing songs, flying to Spain and meetings, I have been travelling all over the UK doing shows for you all, my fans, my friends, my blood. You are my inspiration and you keep me going.

Going forward into April, we will have some competitions happening, with some amazing opportunities for you all, keep your eye on my facebook fan page, and my official twitter for more details. We also have a brand new website which is under construction right now, by a very talented designer called Jen "the reindeer girl" ;)

So for March, that's it for now!

Until next time,

I love you all...

Besos

RL x

5 comments:

  1. Hola Ruth, Te mando un gran beso muy grande para la buena suerte en su carrera y vida personal. Usted sólo me ayudó a superar el dolor de perder a mi amor, mi querida Nicole. Lo mencioné ya en el tablón de anuncios. Yo vengo de Eslovaquia. Aunque Eslovaquia es un país de buena música y músicos, pero me temo que su única voy a entrar en nuestras tiendas, se lo siento porque no voy a ser capaz de disfrutar de su voz cuando voy a estar triste ... La decencia es imaginar. Mi nombre es Marcos, mis amigos me llaman Hecky. Así que una vez más les deseo buena suerte con su banda de amigos, las personas que aman y los que como IH. Neh es usted el único éxito de la 1 *

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get your album? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. hola ruth, solo decirte que sales wapisima en las fotos, y que seguro el videoclip saldra genial, y estaras donde te mereces, pero lo que mas deseo es que en españa se te reconozca tambien por lo artista que eres, un besazo desde granada wapa. muaksss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hola Ruth!

    I just thought I'd check in and support your new blog. I'm pleased to hear the video shoot went well and I'm now looking forward to seeing the finished product. 'Burn' has already got itself into my head and I find myself humming it, whistling it and even singing it (unfortunately very badly!) all the time. I've already been asked "what's that tune?" so it must be getting into people's heads.

    I enjoyed your live show over justin.tv last week. It was far better than your previous attempt on ustream. I do a bit of video streaming myself from time to time, so if you want anything playing out I'm always happy to give you a humongous plug. :-)

    Keep up the good work!

    Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruth,
    Why did you name your music after blowing a raspberry?

    ReplyDelete